- Play is our primary teaching and learning strategy. Philosophies and curriculums come alive in our Kindergarten classrooms when we focus on “learning through play” and follow the interests and developmental needs and abilities of our students.
- Emphasis on numeracy through direct instruction, guided practice, and exploration
- Emphasis on early literacy through direct instruction, guided practice using programs such as Animated Literacy to build strong letter and sound recognition, as well as knowledge of sight words
- Flexible scheduling
- French & music classes
- Community field trips (fire station, museum, police station, library, gymnastics club, Boston Pizza)
- focused on ensuring that children develop an appreciation for their unique identity as individuals and as children of God